Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.48Trending at £7.75
- £7.20Trending at £9.00
- £8.99Trending at £10.13
- £10.43Trending at £11.83
- £24.99Trending at £33.58
- £9.08Trending at £10.49
- £12.98Trending at £14.20
About this product
- DescriptionA fitful interloper among the Surrealists, the author rejected all forms of dogmatic thought, whether religious, philosophical, aesthetic, or political. He combined his skepticism about Western metaphysics with mystic's effort to maintain intense wakefulness to the present moment and to the irreducible particularity of all objects and experience.
- Author BiographyThomas Vosteen has taught French language and literature for over twenty-five years, during which time he has also served as a freelance interpreter for the U.S. Department of State. He is currently an assistant professor of French at Eastern Michigan University.
- Author(s)Rene Daumal
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1995
- Series TitleFrench Modernist Library
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content NoteIllus
- Weight328 g
- Width3074 mm
- Height5182 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Translated byThomas Vosteen
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.