Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.94Trending at £24.46
- £17.29Trending at £28.05
- £23.56Trending at £39.99
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
- £17.28Trending at £22.32
About this product
- DescriptionNo matter what brand of feminism one may subscribe to, one thing is indisputable: the role of women in society over the decades has changed dramatically. Addressing a range of gender-related issues, this book contains essays that investigate modern motherhood and its implications for female independence.
- Author BiographyLilly J. Goren is associate professor of politics and global studies at Carroll University in Waukesha, Illinois.
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication15/04/2009
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight602 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byLilly J. Goren
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.