All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Elizabeth M. Morgan,Ronald Eric Landrum
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication15/04/2012
- GenreCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMagination Press, (American Psychological Association)
- Weight369 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Author BiographyElizabeth M. Morgan, PhD, is an assistant professor of psychology at Boise State University. She received her doctorate in developmental psychology from the University of California, Santa Cruz, in 2008. She also has a master's degree in social work from the University of Michigan. Her research focuses on adolescent and young adult social development, with an emphasis on sexual and romantic relationship experiences in the context of parent child relationships, peer relationships, and the media. Boise State University is her first academic position, which she obtained directly after finishing her PhD. During the process of preparing and applying for faculty positions, she found herself relying on many different sources for information about how to compile an application and what to expect in her interviews; these sources she found to be inadequate. Also, as both a first and second year faculty member, she was able to be a part of Boise State's psychology department search committee, reviewing application materials, interviewing candidates by phone, checking references, and hosting candidates on campus. This book was conceived as a result of being on both ends of the process within the span of only a few years.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £5.09Trending at £5.57
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £10.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.