All listings for this product
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £6.90Trending at £7.02
- £33.22Trending at £50.17
- £19.20Trending at £25.92
- £12.65Trending at £14.85
- £9.63Trending at £12.40
- £9.92Trending at £14.97
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
About this product
- DescriptionYou've Got to Be Kidding!: How Jokes Can Help You Think focuses on a single, core issue at the heart of philosophy: our ability to think critically. The authors, a father and son team of distinguished professors, aren't kidding around when they show us that jokes illustrate the various ways in which the thinking process goes awry.
- Author BiographyJohn Capps is a Professor at the Rochester Institute of Technology. Donald Capps is Professor of Pastoral Psychology at Princeton Theological Seminary. He is the author of more than 20 books, including A Time to Laugh: The Religion of Humor (2005).
- Author(s)Donald Eric Capps,John M. Capps
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/08/2009
- GenreHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight230 g
- Width158 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.