All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £10.54Trending at £11.85
- £4.79Trending at £6.99
- £19.99Trending at £27.91
- £29.49Trending at £38.06
- £38.90Trending at £59.84
- £14.22Trending at £16.59
- £7.85Trending at £9.86
About this product
- DescriptionCan Yugi and Jonouchi escape the subterranean maze of the Labyrinth Brothers, or will they be buried with their cards? Maybe they'd be safer underground, because Kaiba, the world's former greatest gamer, is back!
- Author BiographyArtist/author Kazuki Takahashi first tried to break into the manga business in 1982, but success eluded him until Yu-Gi-Oh! debuted in the Japanese Weekly Shonen Jump magazine in 1996. Yu-Gi-Oh!'s themes of friendship and fighting, together with Takahashi's weird and imaginative monsters, soon became enormously successful, spawning a real-world card game, video games, and three anime series (two Japanese Yu-Gi-Oh! series and Yu-Gi-Oh! GX). A lifelong gamer, Takahashi enjoys Shogi (Japanese chess), Mahjong, card games, and tabletop RPGs, among other games.
- Author(s)Kazuki Takahashi
- PublisherViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Date of Publication10/02/2007
- Series TitleYu-Gi-Oh! The Duelist
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight166 g
- Width127 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kazuki Takahashi
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.