All listings for this product
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £27.69Trending at £29.23
- £9.44Trending at £12.74
- £10.99Trending at £11.86
- £7.02Trending at £9.48
- £6.00Trending at £6.79
- £7.31Trending at £13.02
About this product
- Description- Series completed at Volume 38, but still a popular series, with over 34 million copies sold to date!- A $2 billion industry, with a top-rated TV show, trading cards, action figures, video games, and magazines.- Serialized in Shonen Jump Magazine.
- Author BiographyArtist/author Kazuki Takahashi first tried to break into the manga business in 1982, but success eluded him until Yu-Gi-Oh! debuted in the Japanese Weekly Shonen Jump magazine in 1996. Yu-Gi-Oh!'s themes of friendship and fighting, together with Takahashi's weird and imaginative monsters, soon became enormously successful, spawning a real-world card game, video games, and three anime series (two Japanese Yu-Gi-Oh! series and Yu-Gi-Oh! GX). A lifelong gamer, Takahashi enjoys Shogi (Japanese chess), Mahjong, card games, and tabletop RPGs, among other games.
- Author(s)Kazuki Takahashi
- PublisherViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Date of Publication17/03/2007
- Series TitleYu-Gi-Oh!
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width127 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kazuki Takahashi
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.