All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA cookbook for teens packed full of cunning recipes to give them the tools they need for everyday events.
- Author BiographyRos Asquith has written and illustrated many highly successful non-fiction titles for teens and adults, including the best-selling Teenage Worrier series. She also regularly illustrates for Time Out, the Observer, Theatre Critic, and the Guardian.
- Author(s)Ros Asquith
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication30/11/2009
- GenreYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date05/03/2013
- Content NoteBlack & white cartoon-style
- Weight159 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £24.97Trending at £27.59
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.94Trending at £6.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.