All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWedged between Tibet and the exotic lands of Southeast Asia, Yunnan Province is one of the least known and most beguiling regions of China. This book covers the botanical wonderland; adventure travels; and World Heritage sites, including the 'Three Great Rivers' and the holy mountain Kawakarpo.
- Author BiographyJim Goodman, an American-born writer and photographer, has been based in Asia since 1972 and works with the Thai branch of the Hani nationality, with whom he has been engaged in handicrafts production in Chiang Mai since 1988. He travels to Yunnan regularly and has published many books and articles on the province and its people.
- Author(s)Jim Goodman
- PublisherOdyssey Publications,Hong Kong
- Date of Publication10/01/2009
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationSheung Wan
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintOdyssey Publications,Hong Kong
- Content Note211 colour photos, 29 maps
- Weight980 g
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine35 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.