CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.22Trending at £9.53
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.73
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive Yup'ik dictionary that offers sections on Yup'ik spelling, early vocabulary, demonstrative words, and important intersections of Yup'ik language and culture such as the kayak, dogsled, and parka.
- Author BiographySteven A. Jacobson is the author of many books on the Yup'ik language, including A Practical Grammar of the Central Alaskan Yup'ik Eskimo Language and Yup'ik Dialect Atlas and Study, and has contributed to others, including the Comparative Eskimo Dictionary.
- PublisherAlaska Native Language Center
- Date of Publication19/07/1996
- Language(s)English, Multiple languages
- GenreDictionaries (single language)
- Series TitleAlaska Native Language Center
- Place of PublicationFairbanks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlaska Native Language Center
- Content Note1 halftone, 2 maps
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Paperback
- Edition Statement2nd ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.