Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.64Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionAn eerie yet insightful exploration into the phenomenon of yurei, or Japanese ghosts, both past and present.
- Author BiographyZack Davisson is a translator, writer, and scholar of Japanese folklore and ghosts. He received a master's degree in Japanese folklore from the University of Sheffield.Davisson is the translator of Showa 1926-1939: A History of Japan by Shigeru Mizuki (Nov. 2013) and a contributor to Mizuki's Kitaro (Aug. 2013) as well as a researcher and on-screen talent for National Geographic's TV special Japan: Lost Souls of Okinawa. Davisson runs the popular website hyakumonogatari.com, which features his translations of Japanese ghost stories and tales of the weird and strange. He currently resides in Seattle, Washington, with his wife, Miyuki.
- Author(s)Zack Davisson
- PublisherChin Music Press
- Date of Publication25/08/2015
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChin Music Press
- Content Note13 color illustrations and 2 color photographs
- Weight514 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.