All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA dazzling examination of the two designers behind the most iconic and glamorous fashions of the 1970s
- Author BiographyPatricia Mears is deputy director and Emma McClendon is an associate curator, both at the Museum at the Fashion Institute of Technology, New York.
- Author(s)Emma McClendon,Patricia Mears
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication03/03/2015
- GenreDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note120 color + 10 b-w illus.
- Weight1270 g
- Width228 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.51Trending at £6.13
- £11.45Trending at £11.90
- £5.99Trending at £6.98
- £6.23Trending at £7.94
- £8.63Trending at £9.35
- £5.81Trending at £7.99
- £3.79Trending at £4.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.