All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionZach and his family go to the beach, but he's is having a lousy day. He kicks sand, yells angry words, and asks his dad if they can just go home now. Instead, his dad teaches him a simple, three-step approach to get a handle on frustration. Illustrations.
- Author BiographyWilliam Mulcahy is a licensed professional counselor, psychotherapist, and supervisor of the Cooperative Parenting Center at Family Service in Waukesha, Wisconsin. Previously he has served as a counselor at Stillwaters Cancer Support Services in Wisconsin, specializing in grief and cancer-related issues, and worked with children with special needs. Bill's short stories have appeared in serveral publications. The Zach Rules series books are his first books for children, merging his passions for good storytelling and providing counseling-like tools to help children live healthier, happier lives. Bill lives in Summit, Wisconsin, with his three sons who played their own role in the creation of the Zach Rules series. Darren McKee has illustrated books for many publishers over his twenty-year career. When not working, he spends his time riding his bike, reading, drawing, and traveling. He lives in Dallas, Texas, with his wife Debbie.
- Author(s)William Mulcahy
- PublisherFree Spirit Publishing Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/01/2014
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleZach Rules
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFree Spirit Publishing Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width208 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Pagination32 pp
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £0.99Trending at £1.08
- £5.86Trending at £7.06
- £9.87Trending at £14.94
- £7.70Trending at £9.99
- £3.83Trending at £5.99
- £5.35Trending at £5.85
- £6.45Trending at £6.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.