CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis issue of the Zambia Social Science Journal looks at a number of pressing issues focusing on different parts of the Southern African sub-region.
- Author BiographyJotham C Momba is an Associate Professor of Political Science at the Department of Political and Administrative Studies at the University of Zambia and has also taught at the University of Swaziland and at Drew University as Fulbright Scholar. Dr Momba received his BA degree from the University of Zambia and his MA and PhD degrees from the University of Toronto. His area of specialisation is comparative politics. He has previously served as President of the Organisation for Social Science Research in Eastern and Southern Africa (OSSREA) from 2007- 2011; as a Member of the Board of Directors, Zambia Open University, from 2007-2008; and as Editorial Advisory Board Member, Afro-Eurasian Studies, since 2012.
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication28/08/2013
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Edited byJotham Momba
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition StatementUnabridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.