All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.97Trending at £12.34
- £11.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionChris McIntyre has fully updated every aspect of travel in a country which is still scarcely touched by tourism. The guide features detailed coverage of lodges and camps, to enable visitors to choose with confidence, as well as in-depth information on planning and preparation.
- Author BiographyChris McIntyre is a director of a UK travel company specializing in southern Africa, traveling regularly throughout the region, including extended trips to Zambia. He is the author of Bradt's Namibia and Botswana guides and he contributes articles to several travel magazines.
- Author(s)Chris McIntyre
- PublisherBradt Travel Guides
- Date of Publication08/11/2004
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationBuckinghamshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBradt Travel Guides
- Out-of-print date25/03/2010
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.), maps
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.