All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionZanzibar Travel Guide - Travel information and expert tips including Stone Town architecture and highlights, resorts, beaches, diving sites and cultural history. This guide also features suggested itineraries, Tanzania safari extensions, wildlife and natural history, Pemba and Mafia islands, Nungwi, Matemwe, Michamvi Peninsula and marine reserves.
- Author BiographyChris McIntyre is managing director of a UK travel company, Expert Africa, specializing in southern Africa. A regular traveler throughout the region, he is the author of Bradt's Namibia, Zambia, and Botswana guides. He is a Fellow of the Royal Geographical Society and a tourism consultant to the Department for International Development. Following a childhood in Africa and the Middle East, Susan McIntyre is a London-based PR and marketing consultant, specializing in the travel and tourism industry. Susan has worked closely with the media to promote responsible global travel in southern Africa and has written a number of travel articles.
- Author(s)Chris McIntyre,Susan McIntyre
- PublisherBradt Travel Guides
- Date of Publication06/05/2013
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBradt Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationBuckinghamshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBradt Travel Guides
- Out-of-print date03/07/2017
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.01
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.98
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.87Trending at £12.34
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
- £11.90Trending at £13.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.