CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
About this product
- DescriptionA guide that is packed with useful information, tips and recommendations, accompanied by colour photographs, charts and maps for the first-time traveller who wants to experience the major highlights that Zanzibar has to offer.
- Author BiographyLong-time resident of Tanzania, as well as a keen conservationist, writer and photographer, Graham Mercer is based in Dar es Salaam. Author of seven books on Tanzania, he has also held four photographic exhibitions in Dar es Salaam and regularly provides articles and photographs for some of Africa's leading travel magazines.
- Author(s)Graham Mercer
- PublisherGlobetrotter Travel Guides
- Date of Publication05/01/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleGlobetrotter Travel Pack
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobetrotter Travel Guides
- Content Notefull-colour photographs, full-colour maps
- Weight272 g
- Width128 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Map Scale1: 107 000
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Sheet map, folded
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.