All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.13
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £20.74Trending at £21.11
- £9.90Trending at £11.93
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
About this product
- DescriptionConvincingly argues that in fact Zapotec agricultural and dietary theories and practices constitute a valid local science
- Author BiographyROBERTO J. GONZALEZ is Assistant Professor of Anthropology at San Jose State University.
- PrizesWinner of Julian Steward Award, Anthropology & Environment Section, American Anthropological Association 2003 (United States).
- Author(s)Roberto Gonzalez
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2001
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2001
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note23 b&w illus., 4 line drawings, 2 maps, 9 tables
- Weight708 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.