CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.97
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
About this product
- DescriptionAll of us are constantly exposed to electromagnetic fields - the invisible force that surrounds all electrical devices. We're being zapped: high levels of EMFs have reached the point of toxic overload, making us tired, irritable, and sick. This title outlines these invisible hazards and offers a proactive approach to living safely with technology.
- Author BiographyAnn Louise Gittlemanis an award-winning author of thirty books and a highly respected health pioneer. She has appeared on 20/20, Dr. Phil, The View, Good Morning America, Extra!, Good Day New York, CNN, PBS, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CBN, FOX News, and the BBC. Her work has been featured in national publications including Time; Newsweek; Harper's Bazaar; O, The Oprah Magazine; Seventeen; Fitness; Cosmopolitan; Parade; USA Weekend; Woman's World; the New York Times; and the Los Angeles Times. Gittleman has been recognized as one of the top ten nutritionists in the country by Self magazine and has received the American Medical Writers Association award for excellence.
- Author(s)Ann Louise Gittleman
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- GenreInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight429 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.