Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionWritten in the Neuromethods format, this book reviews protocols in behavioral neuroscience, including assays used to quantify emotionality, learning, memory, and social behaviors, and shows how to quantify endocrine responses and correlate them with behavior.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication05/11/2010
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleNeuromethods
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 51
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note8 black & white tables, biography
- Weight609 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byAllan V. Kalueff,Jonathan M. Cachat
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2011
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.