All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)James H. Austin
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication12/02/2016
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Series TitleZen-Brain Horizons
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note15 b&w illus., 1 table, 5 color plates
- Width137 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Author BiographyJames H. Austin, a clinical neurologist, researcher, and Zen practitioner for more than three decades, is Professor Emeritus of Neurology at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center and Courtesy Professor of Neurology at the University of Florida College of Medicine. He is the author of Zen and the Brain, Chase, Chance, and Creativity, Zen-Brain Reflections, Selfless Insight, and Meditating Selflessly, all published by the MIT Press.
Best-selling in Mind, Body & Spirit
Save on Mind, Body & Spirit
- £6.40Trending at £9.02
- £8.49Trending at £9.72
- £9.48Trending at £12.99
- £11.49Trending at £15.97
- £7.99Trending at £8.12
- £14.94Trending at £16.99
- £8.68Trending at £9.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.