Zen Penguins: The Art of Keeping Chill by Jonathan Chester, Patrick Regan (Hardback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £6.80+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.72Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 30 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe flightless birds of the far south are true masters of the Zen way. Their life lessons bring a little light-hearted enlightenment to us all.
- Author BiographyJonathan Chester is a veteran polar photographer and expeditioner. The photographs in this book are from his many Antarctic expeditions. Patrick Regan has written lots of books-some with penguins, some without. You can learn more about Jonathan and Patrick and their books at extremeimages.com and patrickreganbooks.com. Previous books by this creative duo include Flipping Brilliant, To Love Is to Fly, Stay Cool, and My Unflappable Mom.
- Author(s)Jonathan Chester,Patrick Regan
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Content NoteFull-colour images
- Width159 mm
- Height159 mm
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £9.97Trending at £10.13
- £4.97Trending at £5.05
- £6.49Trending at £6.90
- £9.60Trending at £9.96
- £5.78Trending at £7.98
- £8.98Trending at £9.35
- £17.92Trending at £19.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.