All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection that offers selections from the foundational texts of the Chinese, Korean, and Japanese Zen traditions. Through representative selections from their poetry, letters, sermons, and visual arts, it provides students with an introduction to the first 1200 years of this rich - and often misunderstood - tradition.
- Author BiographyStephen Addiss is Tucker-Boatwright Professor in the Humanities and Professor of Art History, University of Richmond. Stanley Lombardo is Professor of Classics, University of Kansas. Judith Roitman is Professor of Mathematics, University of Kansas. Paula Arai is Associate Professor of Religion, Louisiana State University.
- PublisherHackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Date of Publication15/02/2008
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationCambridge, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight354 g
- Width9 mm
- Height215 mm
- Edited byJudith Roitman,Stanley Lombardo,Stephen Addiss
- Introduction byPaula Arai
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £64.99Trending at £86.05
- £5.79Trending at £7.00
- £11.99Trending at £12.90
- £32.80Trending at £33.40
- £17.30Trending at £19.74
- £5.99Trending at £6.81
- £11.99Trending at £12.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.