All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA neuroscientist and Zen practitioner interweaves the latest research on the brain with his personal narrative of Zen.
- Author BiographyJames H. Austin, clinical neurologist, researcher, and Zen practitioner, is Professor Emeritus of Neurology at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center and Clinical Professor of Neurology at the University of Missouri (Columbia) School of Medicine. He is the author of Zen and the Brain, Chase, Chance, and Creativity, and Zen-Brain Reflections, all published by the MIT Press.
- PrizesWinner of Winner of the Scientific and Medical Network Book Prize for 1998 1998.
- Author(s)James H. Austin
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication04/06/1999
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleZen and the Brain
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Weight1474 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £18.69Trending at £23.68
- £9.95Trending at £10.13
- £56.83Trending at £57.83
- £7.42Trending at £9.99
- £10.30Trending at £14.99
- £10.16Trending at £14.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.