All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt began with the mystery boy who emerged from the River Thames. It will end in a race against time itself ... Book 2 in an action-packed series full of adventure and mystery.
- Author BiographyHelen Dennis was born in Brighton and was a teacher for twenty years. Her writing draws on huge universal questions, and River of Ink was inspired by the question: is it good to want to live forever? Helen worked as a student at two schools for deaf children as well as Brighton Deaf Centre: one of the main characters in River of Ink is a deaf boy who uses BSL, and it is important to her that his character is strong, funny and integral to the plot and emotional arc of the story. Helen now writes full time but enjoys making school visits, where she runs code-cracking and creative writing sessions. Previous books include the Secret Breakers series, written under the name H L Dennis, book three of which was nominated for the Carnegie Award.
- Author(s)Helen Dennis
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication02/06/2016
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleRiver of Ink
- Series Part/Volume NumberBook 2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Weight284 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Illustrator(s)Bonnie Kate Wolf
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £34.90Trending at £35.70
- £7.00Trending at £8.54
- £9.43Trending at £9.65
- £6.16Trending at £6.33
- £16.80Trending at £24.99
- £4.99Trending at £5.67
- £3.50Trending at £3.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.