All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.75Trending at £4.84
- £6.02Trending at £6.29
- £4.75Trending at £5.59
- £4.15Trending at £4.69
- £4.30Trending at £6.84
- £4.79Trending at £6.16
- £4.95Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionAn existentialist anti-novel by a member of the Romanian literary avant-garde. It demonstrates a commitment to surrealistic aesthetics, and has a clear lack of an obvious plot, minimal development of character, variations of time sequence, and experiments with vocabulary and punctuation.
- Author BiographyGellu Naum (August 1, 1915 - September 29, 2001) was a prominent Romanian poet, dramatist, novelist, children's writer, and translator. He is remembered as the founder of the Romanian Surrealist group. The artist Lyggia Naum, his wife, was the inspiration and main character in his 1985 novel Zenobia.
- Author(s)Gellu Naum
- PublisherNorthwestern University Press
- Date of Publication05/07/1995
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationEvanston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorthwestern University Press
- Weight230 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Translated byJames Brook,Sasha Vlad
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.