Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is filled with valuable tips and ideas for creating beautiful Zentangle art with templates, stencils and shapes. It allows you to put all the knowledge you've gained about the Zentangle method into practice. Play, experiment and create with draw-it-yourself tangles, shading exercises, reverse tangles and more.
- Author BiographySuzanne McNeill is the author of more than 30 best-selling books, including Joy of Zentangle (9781574214277), The Beautyof Zentangle (9781574217186), and Zen(R) Mandalas (9781574216967). She is a designer, artist, columnist, TV personality, art instructor, author and lover of everything hands-on.
- Author(s)CZT Suzanne McNeill
- PublisherDesign Originals
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationFortworth
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDesign Originals
- Content Notefull colour photographs and illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Edition StatementExpanded ed
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £42.98
- £10.61Trending at £14.99
- £14.09Trending at £14.71
- £7.49Trending at £7.67
- £15.08Trending at £25.00
- £11.50Trending at £14.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.