All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £8.41Was:£10.99Free postage
- £8.46Was:£10.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionAimed at beginners, this book shows how beautiful images can be created from repeating patterns. Accredited Zentangle teacher Jane Marbaix demonstrates a range of patterns one step at a time and offers a sourcebook of her own designs to inspire tanglers to try something different.
- Author BiographyA Certified Zentangle Teacher (CZT), trained in Massachusetts by Zentangle founders Maria Thomas and Rick Roberts, Jane Marbaix became the first CZT to teach in the UK. She teaches all ages, from children to seniors, at regular workshops as well as weekly sessions near her home in Buckinghamshire.
- Author(s)Jane Marbaix
- PublisherArcturus Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication15/10/2014
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations (colour)
- Weight544 g
- Width225 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine8 mm
Most relevant reviews
- tedigirl27 Feb, 2017by
I found this book very useful full of good designs and ideas, although not for a complete beginner but I would say the next step up.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.