All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
About this product
- Author(s)Ravi Agarwal,Syamal Kumar Sen
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication25/10/2015
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc.(London) Ltd
- Weight300 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction 2. Zero a Landmark Discovery, the Dreadful Void, and the Ultimate Mind! 3. History of Zero Including Its Representation and Role 4. Zero in Sciences, Engineering Its Uses in Various Countries, and Opposition Faced 5. Conclusions References
- Author BiographyA former professor of Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore (1996-2004) and Florida Tech, USA (2004-2012), Syamal K. Sen has authored/co-authored 9 books/research monographs by publishers such as Elsevier and Springer, several book chapters and over 150 research articles in computational sciences. During 1991, he was Fulbright Fellow for senior teachers. He supervised several Ph.D. students in computational OR and was the principal investigator of a couple of sponsored solar energy projects of Florida Solar Energy Center, University of Central Floridsa, USA. Currently he is the director of GVP-Prof. V. Lakshmikantham Institute for Advanced Studies, Visakhapatnam. Chairman of the Department of Mathematics at the Texas A&M University-Kingsville. He is formerly a Professor of Mathematical Sciences, Florida Institute of Technology, USA. Continues to be Editor-in-Chief of four prestigious Journals. Author of two books, including Nonoscillation Theory of Functional Differential Equations with Applications.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.