All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNominal yields on government debt in several countries have fallen very near their zero lower bound (ZLB), causing a liquidity trap and limiting the capacity to stimulate economic growth. This book provides a comprehensive reference to ZLB structure modeling in an applied setting.
- Author BiographyLeo Krippner is Senior Advisor to the Research Section of the Economics Department at the Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Author(s)Leo Krippner
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication20/01/2015
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleApplied Quantitative Finance
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight817 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £5.39Trending at £7.98
- £32.74Trending at £38.18
- £9.47Trending at £9.95
- £10.20Trending at £11.87
- £17.29Trending at £19.05
- £12.27Trending at £14.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.