All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA sequel to Stand By, Stand By . Geordie Sharp leads an SAS assault team against a terrorist safe house in the centre of London. When the hostages help one of the terrorists to escape, the scene shifts to Iran where an SAS squadron is detailed to neutralize a terrorist training camp.
- Author BiographyChris Ryan was born near Newcastle in 1961 and joined the SAS in 1984. During the Gulf War, Chris was the only member of an eight man team to escape from Iraq, three of whom were killed and four captured. It was the longest escape and evasion in the history of the SAS. For this he was awarded the Military Medal.
- Author(s)Chris Ryan
- Date of Publication02/05/1998
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1998
- ImprintArrow Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date07/07/2005
- Weight203 g
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Most relevant reviews
- dinglediscs103 May, 2015by
Bought as a follow up to 'stand by stand by' and it was excellent read, just as the other one was . Recommended.
- skinner*201006 Nov, 2013by
Very good product, well worth the price.
This book was very good from beginning to the end. Very hot story line and very well laid out. A must for any SAS enthusiasts. Enjoy.
- brem-scott13 Jun, 2011by
He's been there, seen it and got the shirt (aswell as the cap badge!)
An excellent follow on to Stand By, Stand By. Chris is as descriptive as ever. His experiences of action mainland & overseas show through in this book (as it also does in the others!).
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £4.68Trending at £4.76
- £4.75Trending at £4.85
- £3.79Trending at £6.39
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £16.12Trending at £20.22
- £4.44Trending at £4.84
- £4.44Trending at £4.80