All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSunday Times No.1 bestseller. This is the untold true story of the most desperate battle fought by British and allied Special Forces trapped behind enemy lines since World War Two.
- Author BiographyDamien Lewis has spent twenty years reporting from war, disaster and conflict zones around the world. He has written a dozen non-fiction and fiction books, topping bestseller lists worldwide, and is published in some thirty languages. Two of his books are being made into feature films.
- Author(s)Damien Lewis
- PublisherQuercus Publishing
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- GenreTrue Military / Combat Stories
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintQuercus Publishing
- Out-of-print date01/11/2013
- Content Note1 x 8pp colour plate section
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementUK airports ed
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.40Trending at £4.73
- £4.58Trending at £4.69
- £4.69Trending at £4.74
- £5.73Trending at £6.29
- £3.79Trending at £6.98
- £4.59Trending at £4.67
- £7.89Trending at £8.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.