All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionIn this text, the famous zeros of the Riemann zeta function and its generalizations (L-functions, Dedekind and Selberg zeta functions)are analyzed through several zeta functions built over those zeros.
- Author(s)Andre Voros
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication17/12/2009
- Series TitleLecture Notes of the Unione Matematica Italiana
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXVII, 163 p.
- Weight590 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2010 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.