All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.92
- £8.20Trending at £10.35
- £9.51Trending at £10.11
- £10.43Trending at £11.80
- £24.99Trending at £33.50
- £9.08Trending at £10.46
- £5.19Trending at £5.69
About this product
- DescriptionThis book addresses the complex labour and life conditions faced by workers in the agricultural borderlands of northern South Africa.
- Author BiographyMaxim Bolt is Lecturer in Anthropology and African Studies at the University of Birmingham and a Research Associate at the Wits Institute for Social and Economic Research (WISER), University of the Witwatersrand. His doctoral thesis, on whose research this monograph draws, was awarded runner-up in the biennial Audrey Richards Prize by the African Studies Association of the UK. He has published in the leading African Studies and anthropology journals and serves on the editorial boards of Africa and the Journal of Southern African Studies.
- Author(s)Maxim Bolt
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/09/2015
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleThe International African Library
- Series Part/Volume Number50
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note24 b/w illus. 2 maps
- Weight570 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.