All listings for this product
Save on Politics & Government
- £15.20Trending at £16.94
- £4.43Trending at £5.16
- £16.25Trending at £18.70
- £10.09Trending at £11.02
- £4.39Trending at £5.00
- £6.86Trending at £9.02
- £11.63Trending at £15.05
About this product
- DescriptionSlavoj Zizek is one of the most well-known psychoanalysts and philosophers working today, publishing in newspapers like the Guardian and the New Statesman. The author identifies Zizek's unique and productive contribution to social and political theory, constructing his work as a response to the deadlock imposed by global capitalism.
- Author BiographyChris McMillan works at Brunel University in London, having been formerly based at Massey University in New Zealand. He has previously published in the International Journal of Zizek Studies, as well as acting as a guest editor.
- Author(s)Chris McMillan
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2013
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight332 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.