Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.03Trending at £12.34
- £11.73Trending at £14.47
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionIn the graveyard of economic ideology, dead ideas still stalk the land. The recent financial crisis laid bare many of the assumptions behind market liberalism - the theory that markets always know best, regardless of the problem.
- Author BiographyAuthors Bio, not available
- Author(s)John Quiggin
- PublisherBlack Inc.
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2012
- ImprintBlack Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight255 g
- Width130 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.