Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionZoo Animal and Wildlife Immobilization and Anesthesia, Second Edition is a fully updated and revised version of the first comprehensive reference on anesthetic techniques in captive and free-ranging wildlife.
- Author BiographyGary West, DVM, Dipl. ACZM, is an Executive Vice President of Animal Health and Collections at the Phoenix Zoo in Phoenix, Arizona, USA. Darryl Heard, B.Sc., B.V.M.S., Ph.D, Dipl. ACZM is an Associate Professor of Zoological Medicine at the University of Florida s College of Veterinary Medicine in Gainesville, Florida, USA. Nigel Caulkett, DVM, MVetSc., Dipl., ACVA is Department Head, Veterinary Clinical & Diagnostic Sciences, and Professor, Anaesthesiology, at the University of Calgary in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
- PublisherIowa State University Press
- Date of Publication02/09/2014
- GenreVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationArnes, AI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIowa State University Press
- Content Noteillustrations (colour)
- Weight2870 g
- Width219 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine47 mm
- Edited byDarryl Heard,Gary West,Nigel Caulkett
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.