Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe new novel from the author of The Finkler Question, author of the Man Booker Prize 2010
- Author BiographyAn award-winning writer and broadcaster, Howard Jacobson was born in Manchester, brought up in Prestwich and was educated at Stand Grammar School in Whitefield, and Downing College, Cambridge, where he studied under F. R. Leavis. He lectured for three years at the University of Sydney before returning to teach at Selwyn College, Cambridge. His novels include The Mighty Walzer (winner of the Bollinger Everyman Wodehouse Prize), Kalooki Nights (longlisted for the Man Booker Prize), the highly acclaimed The Act of Love and, most recently, the Man Booker Prize-winning, The Finkler Question. Howard Jacobson lives in Soho, London.
- PrizesWinner of Bollinger Everyman Wodehouse Prize 2013.
- Author(s)Howard Jacobson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication30/08/2012
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Out-of-print date15/12/2015
- Weight711 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine35 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £12.71Trending at £13.44
- £6.54Trending at £8.98
- £4.44Trending at £5.19
- £10.96Trending at £11.99
- £4.93Trending at £8.98
- £5.95Trending at £9.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.