Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.38Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionAn expanded and improved edition of an established text reflecting recent developments in zooarchaeology.
- Author BiographyElizabeth J. Reitz is professor of anthropology at the Georgia Museum of Natural History, University of Georgia. Her work is based on the identification and interpretation of animal remains from coastal archaeological sites, particularly in South America, the Caribbean, and the southeastern United States. She is the co-author and co-editor of several volumes, as well as the author of over 150 articles and chapters in books. Elizabeth S. Wing is Curator Emeritus at the Florida Museum of Natural History, University of Florida. Co-author of two books and author of many scholarly articles, she received the Fryxell Award from the Society for American Archaeology in 1996 for distinguished contributions to archaeology through interdisciplinary research. In 2006, Dr Wing was elected to the National Academy of Sciences and received the President's Medal from the University of Florida.
- Author(s)Elizabeth J. Reitz,Elizabeth S. Wing
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- Series TitleCambridge Manuals in Archaeology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight1180 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.