CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.60
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionFishes are the largest and most diverse group of vertebrate animals. In Australia, they are found in almost all aquatic habitats. This work delivers a list of fish names and a brief summary of ecological, distributional and bibliographic information for use by other fish taxonomists, fishery personnel, government agencies and others.
- Author(s)Douglass F. Hoese,G. Allen,John Paxton
- PublisherCSIRO Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintCSIRO Publishing
- Edition StatementUK ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.