All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.28Trending at £16.26
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £10.12Trending at £10.36
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
- £6.24Trending at £7.50
About this product
- DescriptionOffering a detailed account of standard magnifying endoscopy able to visualize subepithelial mucosal microvessels, the smallest unit in the human body, this book includes material on narrow-band imaging and the early diagnosis of gastric neoplasias.
- Author(s)Kenshi Yao
- PublisherSpringer Verlag, Japan
- Date of Publication28/02/2014
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationTokyo
- Country of PublicationJapan
- ImprintSpringer Verlag, Japan
- Content Note214 black & white illustrations, 168 colour illustrations, 20 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1179 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2014 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.