All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherUniversity of Minnesota Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Minnesota Press
- Edited byCary Wolfe
- Table Of ContentsIn the shadow of Wittgenstein's lion : language, ethics, and the question of the animal / Cary Wolfe -- From extinction to electronics : dead frogs, live dinosaurs, and electric sheep / Ursula K. Heise -- Language, power, and the training of horses / Paul Patton -- From Protista to DNA (and back again) : Freud's psychoanalysis of the single-celled organism / Judith Roof -- And say the animal responded? / Jacques Derrida -- Sloughing the human / Steve Baker -- Animal body, inhuman face / Alphonso Lingis -- At a slaughterhouse, some things never die / Charlie LeDuff.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £18.69Trending at £23.69
- £9.95Trending at £10.14
- £56.83Trending at £66.49
- £10.30Trending at £15.09
- £11.61Trending at £15.00
- £7.58Trending at £11.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.