Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionZora Neale Hurston's ethnographies, plays, and fiction focused on the day-to-day life in all-black social spaces and 'the Negro farthest down' in labor camps. This book shows how Hurston's work coincides with the historical record to demonstrate the extent to which folklore and stories provide an account of Black folk as active human subjects.
- Author BiographyTiffany Ruby Patterson teaches History and Africana Studies at Hamilton College and is Associate Editor of Black Women in United States History, a 16 volume series.
- Author(s)Tiffany Ruby Patterson
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication09/06/2005
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleCritical Perspectives on the Past Series
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Content Note12
- Weight286 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.