All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £28.33Trending at £31.72
- £9.50Trending at £10.75
- £14.72Trending at £20.17
- £25.51Trending at £37.33
- £14.30Trending at £16.58
- £11.18Trending at £14.99
- £12.71Trending at £14.88
About this product
- DescriptionZouping offers important general lessons for the study of China's rural transformation. The authors in this volume, all participants in a field research project undertaken from 1988 to 1992, address questions that are far from simple and about which there is some controversy.
- Author BiographyAndrew G. Walder is Denise O'Leary and Kent Thiry Professor of Sociology and Senior Fellow at the Freeman Spogli Institute for International Studies, Stanford University.
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication08/07/1998
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleHarvard Contemporary China Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 11
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note5, 51 tables
- Weight381 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAndrew G. Walder
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.