All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn a blustery April day, O V Gulko, a respected newspaper editor, is murdered in front of a shocked crowd. Five days later, Dr Otto Spethmann, famous psychoanalyst, receives a visit from the police. There has been another murder in the city - and somehow he is implicated. This title is set in St Petersburg, in 1914.
- Author BiographyRonan Bennett was brought up in Belfast. He is the author of four novels, including the hugely acclaimed The Catastrophist (shortlisted for the Whitbread Novel Award) and Havoc, in Its Third Year (winner of the Hughes & Hughes Irish Novel of the Year and longlisted for both the Booker Prize and the IMPAC award). He has also written screenplays for film and television. Zugzwang is currently being serialised weekly in the Observer. Ronan Bennett lives in London with his family.
- PrizesShortlisted for Hughes & Hughes Irish Novel of the Year Award 2008.
- Author(s)Ronan Bennett
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication03/09/2007
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Out-of-print date30/10/2009
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition StatementExport ed
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.24Trending at £4.97
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £10.97Trending at £13.47
- £3.80Trending at £4.52
- £4.93Trending at £8.97
- £14.60Trending at £18.95
- £4.20Trending at £4.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.