Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £2.99Trending at £5.17
- £5.84Trending at £6.11
- £9.73Trending at £9.98
- £6.09Trending at £6.21
- £8.40Trending at £8.93
- £4.49Trending at £5.19
- £8.24Trending at £9.78
About this product
- DescriptionThe definitive guide to networking and speaking in public. Do you dread going to networking events? Do you hide at the back of the room when you have the opportunity to present your business? Face these fears head on, with Andy Lopata, Business Networking Strategist and Peter Roper, The Natural Presenter.
- Author BiographyLabelled 'Mr Network' by The Sun, The Financial Times called Andy Lopata 'one of Europe's leading business networking strategists'. The co-author of two books on networking, Andy is a regular columnist for the US magazine 'The National Networker', as well as being quoted in national press, including The Sunday Times and The Guardian. Andy's third book is being published by FT Prentice Hall in September 2011. For eight years, Andy was Managing Director of Business Refer- ral Exchange, one of the UK's leading referral-focused network- ing organisations. Andy is a former vice-president of the Professional Speakers Association. A Fellow and Past President of the Professional Speaking As- sociation, Peter is claimed by many to be the UK's leading expert in 'Natural Presentation'. He has presented to well over 400,000 people internationally and for a wealth of different organisations. Peter specialises in working with both individuals and organisa- tions to enhance and enrich business development skills. Peter had a very successful corporate career with organisations such as Lombard North Central and Arval PHH. After being awarded Sales Executive of the year for a consecutive 6 years he went on to become the youngest ever Divisional Director of PHH reporting to the European Board. Peter created a strategic Division with a turnover in excess of GBP38 Million, employing over 200 people and winning numerous national awards. From 1996, Peter went on to establish four new businesses of his own; two of which he says have been fantastic failures - and fortunately two others which have been stunning successes! During his career he has learned the power of essential business development, networking and presentation skills, which apply to any career-path. Based in rural Shropshire, Peter is the Honorary Chairman of the family business Positive Ground Ltd.
- Author(s)Andy Lopata,Peter Roper
- PublisherPanoma Press
- Date of Publication11/05/2011
- GenreCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationSt Albans
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEcademy Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight328 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.