CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
e-Infrastructure and e-Services for Developing Countries: 6th International Conference, AFRICOMM 2014, Kampala, Uganda, November 24-25, 2014, Revised Selected Papers by Springer International Publishing AG (Paperback, 2015)
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.82Trending at £9.92
- £4.72Trending at £4.85
- £4.89Trending at £6.37
- £13.35Trending at £15.93
- £4.44Trending at £5.87
- £10.97Trending at £14.99
- £12.59Trending at £14.49
About this product
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication21/04/2015
- GenreComputer Communications & Networking
- Series TitleLecture Notes of the Institute for Computer Sciences, Social Informatics and Telecommunications Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Number147
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note112 Illustrations, black and white; XIII, 304 p. 112 illus.
- Weight492 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAmos Nungu,Bjorn Pehrson,Julianne Sansa-Otim
- Edition Statement2015 ed.
- Table Of ContentsThroughput Performance of Interference Mitigation Techniques in Cognitive Femtocell Networks.- Inclusive Ubiquitous Access - A Status Report.- Performance Evaluation of Scheduling Algorithms for Fixed WiMAX Network.- Enhancing Performance in Cognitive Radio Networks.- Enabling converged satellite and terrestrial access networks.- Empirical Path Loss Models for 802.11n Wireless networks at 2.4Ghz in rural regions.- Quantifying the Effects of Circuitous Routes on the Latency of Intra-Africa Internet Traffic: A Study of Research and Education Networks.- Towards centralized spectrum allocation optimization for multi-channel wireless backhauls.- Towards a Practical Cognitive Channel Allocation Scheme.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.