All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.30Trending at £15.20
- £22.53Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.50
- £17.29Trending at £28.09
- £22.39Trending at £25.07
- £23.97Trending at £25.99
- £11.91Trending at £20.02
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover the process of e-discovery and put good practices in place. Electronic information involved in a lawsuit requires a completely different process for management and archiving than paper information.
- Author BiographyLinda Volonino is an e-discovery consultant and computer forensics expert who aids lawyers and judges in preparing for e-discovery. She is coauthor of Computer Forensics For Dummies. Ian Redpath is an attorney with 32 years of litigation experience in federal courts. He consults on e-discovery.
- Author(s)Ian Redpath,Linda Volonino
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/11/2009
- GenreComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight556 g
- Width187 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.