Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £35.14
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.84
- £4.99Trending at £6.18
- £18.99Trending at £34.13
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you're new to eBay or an existing business looking to expand online, this bumper book covers all the essentials in one up-to-date and definitive guide.
- Author BiographySteve Hill is the adapting author of eBay.co.uk FD 2e and an eBay expert. He is a freelance journalist, university lecturer and has held senior editorial positions at Internet Made Easy and Internet Magazine. He has also written on a freelance basis for numerous publications, including The Independent , Sunday Express, and New Media Age . He currently works as a lecturer specialising in electronic publishing at Southampton Solent University. Kim Gilmour is an eBay expert and freelance journalist specialising in technology and the internet. She regularly contributes to publications including Which? Computing , Web User and PC Pro . Kim has been writing about the web since 1998. Marsha Collier is an eBay powerseller, eBay University instructor and author.
- Author(s)Kim Gilmour,Marsha Collier,Steve Hill
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication03/04/2009
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date10/04/2013
- Weight1268 g
- Width189 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine38 mm
Most relevant reviews
- computerwinewin...08 Oct, 2016by
Very interesting read
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.