Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £8.38+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £5.23Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 27 Dec
All listings for this product
Save on Computer & IT
- £6.79Trending at £13.25
- £11.82Trending at £15.87
- £36.63Trending at £42.25
- £38.22Trending at £41.66
- £24.86Trending at £25.78
- £24.03Trending at £32.38
- £7.79Trending at £8.02
About this product
- DescriptionEnergy-efficient, lighter weight than most textbooks, and exceptionally powerful, the iBook is Apple's ultra-thin G4 notebook. It's the perfectly portable and highly affordable laptop for everyday business and pleasure computing. If you own one of these, the iBook Fan Book provides everything to make it work--and play--just as hard as you do.
- Author BiographyDerrick Story is the Managing editor of O'Reilly Network, Mac DevCenter, and O'Reilly Digital Media. Derrick's experience includes more than 15 years as a photojournalist, a stint as the managing editor for Web Review, and a speaker for CMP, IDG, and O'Reilly conferences. He is the author of Digital Photography Hacks, as well as the Digital Photography and Digital Video Pocket Guides. He coauthored iPhoto: The Missing Manual, which is now in its third edition. Derrick likes to keep his shooting skills sharp by running his photography business, Story Photography.
- Author(s)Derrick Story
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication07/12/2004
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Notecol. Illustrations,
- Weight145 g
- Width152 mm
- Height148 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.