CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionDo it all with your iMac and this bestselling For Dummies guide! You're still a little giddy from finally scoring your new iMac, and you can't wait to get started. Even if you're already in love with your iMac, it helps to have a little guidance to really get the most out of this ultimate all-in-one computer.
- Author BiographyMark L. Chambers has been an author, computer consultant, programmer, and hardware technician for over 25 years. He has written more than 30 computer books, including a number of For Dummies titles. Mark is currently a full-time author and tech editor and an unabashed Mac fan.
- Author(s)Mark L. Chambers
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication23/05/2014
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date02/05/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight650 g
- Width188 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.